Marketing Manager – London, UK
We are looking for a highly experienced and creative Marketing Manager to transform our marketing strategy and help us to express we are an industry expert in tea manufacturer, production, and consumption!
We need a true marketer with laser-sharp focus and insight into the industry, who understands the marketing processes (4 P’s / 7 C’s) and their implementation.
The overall goal of this position is to raise awareness of tea, and our marketing focus is predominantly B2B2C.
The key responsibilities of a Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all group marketing activities, ensuring that these activities are aligned with our business objectives and designed to deliver our upgraded growth strategy
- Working closely with the Commercial team to ensure all marketing materials support our growth strategy and customer needs, including supporting training and workshops etc.
- Analysing customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, marketing best practices to build successful marketing strategies and innovation pipeline
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns; preparing digital and print marketing campaigns; and managing and improving lead generation campaigns, including measuring, analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of these campaigns
- Developing and managing effective internal and external communications, ensuring strong understanding across the team and helping to increase revenue and profits
Trusted. Sustainable. Innovative. These values are the cornerstone of everything we do at Finlays. They are also the foundation on which we build our partnerships and learnings. They are what make us unique.
Finlays has a rich history as the industry’s trusted leader in the supply of tea (in all its wonderful varieties, formats and applications), coffee and botanical extracts to the world’s beverage brand owners. Our vision is to continue to grow profitably and sustainably.
Our mission is to connect humanity through natural beverages by combining tradition and innovation to create a healthier, happier and better world by bringing the best from bush to cup.
By providing differentiated products we help beverage brand-owners meet the needs of consumers by being a trusted supplier, managing transparent supply chains. We focus on building direct, long-term relationships with ready-to-drink brand owners and food service brands.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.