Our client, a not-for-profit dealing with young people- is a government-backed programme, seeks a CRM Coordinator to take on the responsibility of managing CRM campaigns. This role, reporting into the Customer Relationship Manager, will be accountable for the development and implementation of CRM elements of their customer journey from Expression of Interest (Registering interest) to Sign Up (Payment for Programme) to Turn Up (attending programme) through to Extension (Graduation from Programme and beyond).
- Management of each element of CRM campaigns including creative and data briefing, template optimisation/needs, setup, targeting and testing to deployment and data monitoring visitor traffic to digital sites and engagement/interactions with other touch points
- Perform day-to-day activities including, email and SMS campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Implement UTM and pushing the need to improve tracking/measurement (conversion, dwell time, onward journeys)
- Work with the digital team to create an integrated multi-channel customer experience e.g. email, web, SMS, social media, call centre
- Work with Content & Design teams, taking core content and optimise the communications (tone of voice, related links, content on page, embedded links etc)
- Ensuring we adhere to our brand and marketing guidelines, be the filter for direct comms requests from across the organisation
- Communicate and coordinate with various departments and disciplines (eg. Network providers and call centre teams) to ensure that the CRM comms are implemented efficiently and effectively
- Supporting on all CRM related admin/house-keeping requirements such as regular meetings, documentation, tracking decks, knowledge shares, RDP information share, working groups etc. Management of the CRM/Salesforce
- Marketing Cloud campaign schedule to ensure that all upcoming deployments are scheduled, and that resource is available
- Taking on actions and work-streams to support our network providers. Email Platform Management & Data queries
- Work closely with the (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) SFMC Team on the automation campaigns to grow and increase engagement with our customers
- Managing Salesforce (SF) database cases (issues/bugs and resolutions)
- Identifying and working with the SFMC team to troubleshoot technical issues
- Identify insights to test and learn from new customer segments and recommend tactical activities, underpinned by our marketing goals
- Crafting data requirements and exceptions for all campaigns
- Working with SFMC and SF teams to ensure that data ‘speak’ is correctly utilised and applied to customer comms
- Working with SFMC team to seek and optimise new solutions for email and SMS communications and our ability to track and measure wider and deeper
Analytics & Evaluation
- Analyse and report against KPIs post-send
- Track campaign performance metrics and recommend changes to improve this
- Provide weekly results for the automation journeys
- Provide post send results after ad hoc/solus campaign send
- Provide monthly and quarterly deeper dives into our campaigns
Person specification and experience
Skills & attributes
Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in-house or agency side in a similar position
Multi channel experience including direct mail, SMS and email, across acquisition, conversion and retention
Exposure to Econometrics and Digital Attribution modelling
Strong understanding of relevant copywriting for each channel and audience to ensure content is suitable for each Experience in coding static and dynamic emails in HTML and using an email deployment tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is essential)
Able to work as part of an integrated team
Hands on experience of database and email platforms (Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential)
Ability to analyse and interpret campaign results
Strong planning and organisational skills
Knowledge of HTML email rendering bugs and workarounds
Knowledge of AMPscript (Salesforce) is preferred but not essential
A positive self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
Strategic problem solver, who understands the value of Engagement to win hearts and minds
Able to manage, multi-task efficiently and prioritise workload
Not afraid to try something new and experiment with new technologies or techniques
Possess innovative ideas and a can-do attitude and be champion for direct response communications including best practices, targeting, subject lines, messaging and deliverability. Advising others from the construct to the technicalities.
Offer type: This is a full-time, five day a week, permanent position.
Remuneration: Salary for this role is competitive, dependent upon skills and experience.
Location: The role is based in the Zone 1, West London.
If you need any further information, please contact Negah at Ball & Hoolahan.