Email and Web Developer
- Full Time
Email and Web Developer – Competitive Salary – Manchester, UK
Rhino Group are looking for a talented and motivated Email and Web Developer to deliver marketing campaigns by building emails, landing pages and scheduling marketing components, including emails and SMS; and undertaking other web development where required. You will be working alongside our Digital Team as you strive to create the best campaigns for our clients.
The Digital team within Rhino delivers websites, web applications, manages feeds/APIs, builds emails, landing pages and any technology-based solutions for clients. The team sits within the agency but also delivers for our events business, so the client base is both internal and external. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled web developer to further their career with a first-rate marketing company.
The key responsibilities of an Email and Web Developer include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering simple front-end solutions (such as html emails and landing pages) with speed, attention to detail and accuracy)
- Providing appropriate solutions and handle design challenges when converting to email with the best possible visual outcome
- Converting a visual design into appropriate cut-outs as needed for builds
- Providing accurate estimates of the time required to deliver development tasks so that these may be priced correctly to customers
- Providing advice and expertise in customer-friendly language that Account Managers may easily pass on to clients
- Building websites, web apps or components based either on bespoke build from in-house design or utilising CMS or other systems as appropriate to the project (if appropriate)
- Being confident to tackle issues, troubleshooting by reference to experience and R&D
- Being diligent in recording time against projects using agency project management software
Rhino creates some of the most effective and powerful marketing campaigns for the automotive industry. Thanks to our passionate team of graphic designers, advertising, digital and print creatives, we create award winning events and creative marketing to help our customers engage with consumers and convert more sales.
The key skills and qualities of an Email and Web Developer:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in email build, and understanding the challenges of email delivery development, ensuring emails are rendered correctly across a range of email clients
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in landing page build or similar; HTML, HTML5, CSS, JS and JQuery; and experience and competence in delivering responsive solutions
- The sufficient Photoshop or art working skills needed to allow the cutting up of assets as needed to complete each project
- Attention to detail and accountability, with exceptional organisation skills and able to work to multiple deadlines
- A reliable, honest individual with good ethics and a positive, self-starting, “can do” approach
Desirable: MySQL and PHP/LAMP; MVC Laravel or similar; experience with XML, SOAP, JSON and RESTful services; W3C Web standards for cross-browser compatibility; WordPress CMS experience; Craft (or other) CMS experience; and server administration skills, including Linux.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.