Marketing Manager, Haircare - team of 5
Role: Marketing Manager, haircare - team of 5
Package: 6 figure package
Location: Central London
Job ref: TL884926
As the senior marketing lead, you will be fully responsible for managing the haircare category and a brand team of 5. This exciting role demands someone with exceptional leadership and stakeholder management skills, and someone able to immediately direct and lead the business.
It is essential to have a robust and proven background in haircare, skin care and/or personal care and you will currently be working for a global blue chip manufacturer in another leadership position and on a large, well-known brand(s). You will be attracted to this opportunity because of the entrepreneurial environment and brand ownership.
- Significant marketing experience with haircare, skin care and or personal care brands.
- Experience creating and managing substantial A&P programmes across all disciplines (ATL, BTL and digital/social).
- Proven experience in leading teams and line management.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills – financial and market research/data.
- Additional European languages desirable but not essential.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org