Marketing Insights Executive
Wood Mackenzie is looking for an enthusiastic and curious Insights Executive to join our Marketing Team at an exciting and ambitious time as our organisation takes our product offering to a whole new level.
The person that fills this role will be an engaging communicator, highly organised and motivated to deliver data-driven insights which enhance performance. You will be collaborative, proactive and love the thrill of creating a new standard for what’s possible.
Wood Mackenzie is an industry-leading data analytics company that provides analysis and insight on the world’s natural resources. We have established our reputation as a trusted source of intelligence, for the world’s most innovative organisations
Now, as part of the Verisk Analytics family, that legacy is even stronger. Aligning with the world’s leading data analytics company extends our ability to help clients overcome the toughest challenges with our unrivalled analysis and advice.
Together, we inspire and innovate the markets we serve – providing invaluable intelligence that informs the strategic decisions that will ultimately shape the future direction of our global natural resources.
The Marketing Insight Executive will collaborate closely with the full marketing team, analysing and interpreting data from our broad set of platforms and systems to deliver customer and market insight and recommendations for performance improvement.
- Collect and analyse contact and performance data, ensuring accuracy, consistency, and completeness, as well as understanding its value in driving decision-making in the business
- Interpret data to inform actions and provide recommendations to the marketing team including list preparation and segmentation
- Develop and deliver quarterly competitor analysis and insight
- Develop and maintain email traffic management procedures
- Prepare inputs for management information reports and quarterly functional updates
- Work with data visualisation tools to track key performance metrics ensuring that their users can understand and act upon the information contained within
- Applying best practice to identify changes to help us measure our performance more efficiently
- Main point of contact in the Marketing Performance team to deal with requests for performance improvement insights
- Working collaboratively with other functions to deliver on tasks and projects for the wider business as required
Knowledge & Experience
- Professional experience in a marketing analytics role or relevant bachelors degree which included work experience
- Experienced user of most of the following:
- Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, Advanced Excel, Spotfire, Power BI
- Performs well managing multiple priorities
- Team player and happy to voice opinion
- Self-motivated, professional and proactive
- Comfortable delivering to tight deadlines
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships
- Strong customer focus, both internal and external
What you'll get…
Along with competitive pay and discretionary performance award, Wood Mackenzie offers 10% non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible benefits (including life assurance, group income protection, critical illness, dental and travel insurance, & more). In addition, you will be offered a personal invitation to join the Verisk Analytics Sharesave Plan which gives you the opportunity to buy discounted shares in Verisk Analytics Inc in 3 years' time.
What you’ll love about Wood Mackenzie
Wood Mackenzie is a place where we are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment which encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging.
Wood Mackenzie values everyone’s contribution and helps them reach their full potential while sustaining an organisational culture of health and well-being.
Our core values are:
- Respect for the Individual
- Confidence with humility
We understand the importance of bringing your whole self to work and to achieving balance between work, family and other life commitments. We are open to considering flexible working arrangements to enable the greatest spectrum of talent to contribute to Wood Mackenzie's success.
Hear what our team has to say about working with us: https://www.woodmac.com/careers/our-people/
We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies which has been named as a Best Employer by Forbes Magazine and on the Forbes Most Innovative Companies list three years running. Verisk is one of only 15 out of 500 companies to appear on both lists.