Campaign Marketing Manager
Campaign Marketing Manager (B2B Subscriptions) – Salary up to £40K basic + bonus depending on experience – London, UK
We are looking for an exceptional Campaign Manager to create award-winning marketing campaigns and drive exponential growth in subscriber numbers, to secure greater market share, to recruit the right customers who stay with the brands for many, many years and to drive online engagement and usage for individual and corporate customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a first-rate company where you can develop both personally and professionally within this role.
The key responsibilities of a Campaign Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Driving subscriber acquisition, retention and engagement performance
- Creating compelling, needs-based/emotionally driven campaigns that articulate the value of our brands and the brand propositions, working within brand guidelines at all times
- Working within agreed customer metrics and KPI’s (opens, clicks, CPR, CPA etc.) to proactively manage the customer base
- Co-ordinating activity across multiple channels including email, web, print, events and social media to ensure consistency of message
- Developing customer data builds, usage and analytics to increase effective targeting, response/ conversion rates (an ability to interrogate date – segment, analyse)
- Measuring and reviewing performance within key ROI and KPI criteria to increase lead generation, conversion and retention rates
- Using market intelligence and customer insight and analysis to increase understanding of our audiences and effectiveness of our campaigns
- Working with editorial, data, digital, insight, retention and corporate teams to use all tools, techniques and touch points to maximise sales effectiveness and create consistent campaign messages across all contact points
EMAP is a fast-growing content, subscription and events business. Our industry leading brands sit at the heart of powerful business communities like health, construction, architecture and fashion.
EMAP people are ambitious, curious by nature and use this to create great work products and solutions. Our people are great communicators to our customers and have deep personal integrity. We are a performance-driven growth business with an entrepreneurial and sociable spirit.
The key skills and qualities of a Campaign Marketing Manager:
- Proven track record in direct marketing, campaign management and digital marketing (ideally in subscriptions B2B marketing); and managing strategic plans and budgets (£100k+)
- Extremely well organised, able to work to challenging targets within tight timeframes, prioritising and setting clear measurable and achievable goals
- Can spot new opportunities and transform ideas into practical reality; and can review existing challenges and generate fresh solutions
- Strong analytical skills, with a good grasp of Excel/data packages and understanding of web analytics (Webtrends, Google Analytics or equivalent packages useful)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to connect with a wide range of people
- Ambitious, results-driven, energetic, creative and practical; possessing a clear perspective of your career and where you want to go
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.