Digital Manager Role
Webscape Ltd – Digital Manager Role
Conversion Rate Optimisation - planning and conducting appropriate testing and optimisation strategies using data, user testing and industry best practice to inform our approach. The results of this activity will help form the development roadmap.
- Working closely with third party development agency on web projects, improvements, bug fixes and updates
- Merchandising the site in line with best-selling lines, strategic promotional offers, seasonal trends and marketing messaging
- Working with hosting agency on website infrastructure, flagging any issues and communicating between all third parties
- Project manage ongoing support work as well as larger web projects, redesign, project launches
- Write briefs, gather and scope requirements and help create wireframes for new functionality and improvements to the website - Briefing graphic designer and development agency / freelancers.
- Responsible for all site content, ensuring it is up to date, refreshed constantly, relevant.
- Identify improvements for the website infrastructure, user journeys and functionality
- Report on web sales and behaviour and use analysis to drive improvements
- Ongoing analysis using google analytics: presenting weekly report to team in trade meetings, reviewing performance of campaigns/launches etc, performing ad-hoc analysis
- Manage product catalogue online: coordinate product information, copy and imagery with relevant teams.
- Planning, building and sending weekly marketing emails
- Managing, optimising and developing automated email campaigns
- Managing Email partner and being main point of contact for that relationship
- Managing on-site SEO strategy, working alongside our SEO agency, to identify opportunities and improvements to increase traffic and SERP’s ranking.
- CRM: creating segmented data for VIP customer list with Customer Services Manager, handling new development for loyalty and client retention
Experience / Desirable Traits:
The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of marketing and digital marketing principles and must have experience in managing an ecommerce platform that has seen increased growth through optimisation.
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate how data-driven decisions have increased profitable sales.
- Previous experience in the management of website content, the build and production of responsive HTML pages/emails, and search engine optimisation
- Familiarity with Magento and Shopify platforms preferable.
- You'll have experience of driving cross-channel sales and championing digital marketing best practice, ideally with specific skills in B2C Digital Marketing
- First rate analytical skills which will enable you to deliver meaningful, actionable insight
- A commercial awareness, and the ability to face off effectively to a variety of internal and external stakeholders
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £38-£44K plus Bonus experience dependant
Apply for Digital Manager Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly