Marketing & Communications Manager
Communications and Marketing Manager
A well established and well respected, family run construction group seek a Communications and Marketing Manager to develop and implement their internal and external communications strategy. Working alongside senior managers and key stakeholders, you will be overseeing all aspects of corporate branding, managing on-line activities such as social media and website, creating print marketing collateral, and coordinating attendance at conferences and events.
Managing a team of 3-4, you will ensure that a consistent and professional message is delivered throughout, and required skills include:
- Ability to produce credible and feasible strategies
- Highly articulate with exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, CMS, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Experience of working with Press Offices and publications in the industry
The successful candidate will be reliable, competent, hard working and mature in your approach, and able to self motivate whilst leading a team and managing stakeholder relationships.