Sales & Marketing Executive
Sales and Marketing Executive – Competitive salary + benefits, including company pension
We are seeking a motivated and driven Sales and Marketing Executive to drive forward our eBay, Amazon and other ecommerce businesses. The desired candidate would ideally have at least 2 years’ experience within channel marketplaces and is able to work on their own initiative alongside the manager’s and director’s helping to expand the business and maximise potential growth in this area.
You will need to understand and have previous knowledge of all areas of selling online and it would extremely beneficial to have a proven track record in sales and growth in this area. This role would be most suited to someone who is looking to grow and eventually manage their own department. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of a Job Title include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining seller accounts across various eBay shops and Amazon accounts, recording issues and details which would be important to your role
- Monitoring stock levels in the business on a constant basis, with an aim to keep the levels moving at a steady level across all products
- Producing weekly reports for the team meeting to highlight problem areas, and monitoring metrics within each marketplace making sure the business is adhering to the rules of the marketplace
- Driving the international business for eBay and Amazon’s worldwide sites
- Driving marketed listings and sponsored ads in line with the financial controller to make sure the money spent is done in the most profitable way
- Monitoring competitors to make sure the business is not being outpriced
Yes Online is a rapidly expanding e-commerce company which has seen exponential growth in the past few years. This means that the business has aggressive sales targets to meet. We are currently trading on Amazon, eBay, other marketplaces and soon to add our own website to that list.
The key skills and qualities of a Sales and Marketing Executive:
- A proven track record in online retailing and sales growth (must be able to provide references)
- Educated to A Level standard, preferably degree level
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, able to identify trends and patterns within data and provide creative solutions to problems
- Strong organisation and time-management skills, with the flexibility to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- The ability to work under pressure and work within a team to achieve the best results
- Computer literate in Microsoft programs, particularly Excel
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Sales & Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly