Head of UK Marketing
Super exciting opportunity for a senior B2B marketer with expertise in software or tech sectors to make a huge impact for this commercial property tech business, which is located centrally in London in fantastic offices with breath-taking views.
As Head of Marketing, you will play a critical role in growing revenue across data, software and marketing products and will involve responsibility for managing the in-house marketing team and external agencies. Ambitions are high but the potential is massive, so this is a huge opportunity for you to bring your B2B marketing expertise to shape the strategy and deliver real growth.
This is the leading provider of commercial property information and software globally. It is still founder run and business is performing extremely well, with strong revenues and high margins, and on a successful growth trajectory. It’s a sector which is just on the cusp of harnessing modern technology, making it a very exciting time and full of opportunity.
They are a team of engaged and enthusiastic people who put client service and product excellence first, combined with total integrity. It’s a supportive and collaborative environment, where great people are well rewarded.
This Head of UK Marketing will create a medium to long-term growth strategy based on a multi-channel approach, and will be able to design and execute marketing strategies that appeal to both global businesses and SMEs. You’ll manage a small team internally as well as external agencies, gleaning expertise where possible from the US head office but largely operating autonomously to deliver an integrated marketing strategy that drives leads and ultimately revenue.
- Senior level B2B marketing expertise gained in software, data or tech sectors
- In-depth understanding of digital channels including SEO, PPC, social and content
- Expertise in planning and managing significant budgets
- Proven track record in B2B marketing to both large companies and SMEs; able to quantify successes achieved in previous roles Strategic expertise but happy to be hands on
- Confidence to drive the marketing department forward and the gravitas to align stakeholders around the business when required
- Experience in shaping, managing, developing and motivating a small team
- Autonomous; self directed; able to bring your marketing expertise to make a real impact
- Excited by the prospect of the opportunity to deliver real growth for this exciting business
Apply for Head of UK Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly