Content Marketing Manager
Job Description - Content Marketing Manager
- London based – With possibility to also work from home
- International Network with a presence in over 120 countries worldwide
- Circa £40k
Kreston’s marketing team is on a mission – We want to be the best in-house marketing team in professional services worldwide, we think big!
As part of our strategy we are looking to bring on board an outstanding Content Marketing Manger to own the planning and production of high quality, stimulating content and then show it to the world.
- We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic with loads of energy, passionate about creating great campaigns and content.
- Wants to be part of a high performing Kreston team.
- Someone who can really make a difference through their work, is highly creative and focused on project execution and success. We are a small team and we all aim very high.
- Really ‘gets’ the Kreston brand and where we are trying to take it.
- Represents the brand in everything they do.
- Overcomes problems and delays with their ideas and determination. Able to accomplish tasks with minimal oversight.
- Is someone that everyone at Kreston can be proud to call a team member.
General role and skills requirements:
- Manage Kreston’s campaigns, developing and producing original content and analysing results
- Act as central point of contact for general marketing enquiries
- Liaise with suppliers including designers, proof readers and support agencies to develop a variety of on-brand content deliverables, from website copy and how-to guides, to editorial articles, video, white papers, email copy and social media posts – This is not an exhaustive list, that is up to your creativity!
- Quality control – Edit and proof materials produced by other team members and member firms for Kreston use
- Develop and implement a rolling content marketing campaign for each major Kreston line of business and our global conference series
- Manage and develop the Kreston.com website and other digital assets
- Manage content for all social media channels and campaigns
- Basic CMS skills (eg Word Press) and ideally CRM experience
- Language skills especially Spanish or Chinese
- Design package such as Adobe, Photoshop, other related programmes
To apply, please attach your CV and covering note below. The closing date for applications is midnight on Thursday 4 July 2019.
No agencies please.