Retail Customer Experience Manager
Retail Customer Experience Manager up to £50k
We are looking for a passionate marketer with a strong background in experiential within the retail environment (in-store and e-commerce) who is passionate about delivering engaging and seamless customer experiences.This is an amazing opportunity to join this world famous confectionery business. The company has a genuinely progressive and global outlook with iconic brands that are loved across the world.
This high profile role in the business is focused on maximising the consumer experience in-store and on-line, making sure the brand is represented in the best way across to maximise brand experience and deliver ROI.
The role sits in the Retail marketing team, working closely with the brand team and encompasses the development and delivery of experiential activity, strategic marketing projects and enhancements to the customer journey.You will be responsible for defining how product is executed in store (product launches/ campaigns), establishing product display strategies and develop and deliver a calendar of events.
The role is equally creative as it is commercial, and we are looking for someone who is commercially astute and has a proven track record in delivering ROI for every event or activity in store.
- Deliver a calendar of experiential events that can be amplified across sales and communication channels
- Create, monitor and report KPIs for each dimension of the desired customer experience
- Champion strategy and action based on shopper insight to ensure the proposition is compelling and continuously evolves to the shoppers needs
- Prioritise, launch and evaluate new programmes and initiatives
- Build a roadmap of touch point projects to deliver the vision of the customer experience
- Project manage teams across the business to deliver the future state customer experience projects
- Strategic and operational experience in fast paced FMCG/ retail customer experience/ shopper marketing / retail operations