Digital Campaign Assistant
Digital Campaign Assistant – £25k to £30k DOE – Remote work w/ some meetings in London
Decisive Media is seeking a self-motivated, hands-on Digital Campaign Manager to assist with creating successful digital campaigns for TelecomTV, our telecoms news and video publishing website. You will need to demonstrate good knowledge of social media and email marketing; PPC and banner advertising; web analytics and stats reporting; SEO; and some basic coding skills with HTML and CSS.
You will be implementing and monitoring campaigns across social media, email and search, to boost both our in-house editorial output and our commercial partnerships with some of the top technology companies on the planet. If you’re interested in working remotely with a small team of talented professionals, we’d love to hear from you!
Taking direction from the Digital Campaign Manager, you will be:
- Implementing campaigns, including daily emails and social media posts
- Collating metrics and assisting with data analysis
- Assisting with management of audience data
- Liaising with internal and external teams on campaign assets and reporting
- Giving creative input into digital marketing strategy
- Researching evolving industry best trends and practices
Founded in 2001, Decisive Media produces TelecomTV, the first-ever online TV channel dedicated to the global telecoms sector. We’ve now grown to become a trusted and independent source of industry news and analysis, and recently hosted our first events, bringing together top influencers from across the ecosystem for agenda-free debate.
We have 15 full and part-time staff working remotely around the UK, with diverse skills including journalism, video production, design, development, sales and account management. We work hard together to achieve big things with a small team. We don’t like office politics; we value creative thinking, innovation and adaptability. We like to be liked, and we strive to offer incredible customer service to our clients.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Campaign Assistant:
- A positive approach, great communication skills and a flexible attitude
- Pride in your work, striving to exceed expectations, with good attention to detail
- Able to manage your own time effectively and deliver to agreed deadlines
- Familiar with web design and development principles
- Eager to learn new skills, keep up to date with industry trends and share knowledge
- Familiar with common business and digital marketing tools and practices
Strong SEO knowledge; strong technical and coding skills; responsive mailer design skills; audience analysis and segmentation skills; marketing automation skills; and video advertising skills are highly desirable
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Digital Campaign Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly