Digital Marketing Manager
USN UK Ltd is a dynamic sports nutrition company. Our ethos of #CHALLENGE YOURSELF defines the way our team embraces every piece of work, every project, every day.
We are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to join our small, driven marketing team as the brand enters an exciting new phase of market expansion and growth. If you have solid experience in developing and implementing online short and long term brand plans and new business development initiatives, we want to hear from you!
Based at our head office in Longbridge, Birmingham, you will:
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop the digital marketing strategy and implementation plans and collaborate with other members of the marketing team to ensure successful execution.
- Create and execute social media strategy to grow audience and increase engagement.
- Monitor branding, voice and content on all social media channels.
- Work alongside the brand managers, customers, contractors and agencies to drive brand awareness, traffic and sales conversion through USN’s website, third party websites and digital channels.
- Build innovative, conversion-led campaigns to build brand awareness and generate sales.
- Collaborate with the others on the marketing team to establish calendar of campaign messaging and key promotional strategies.
- Collaborate with the design team on the creation of advertising assets and landing pages to execute digital marketing programs.
- Implement strategies to test and optimise conversion across all digital channels.
- Define, analyse and report performance to optimise digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Ensure alignment and clear communication among key stakeholders throughout the course of all projects.
- Research, review and recommend innovative forward thinking solutions to improve digital marketing within the brand.
You will have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a digital marketing role within a consumer focussed business and have demonstrable experience of leading a small team. A strategic thinker, you will translate strategy into implementation. Experience of website analytical tools is a must.
Interested candidates should upload their CV with a covering letter which must outline their suitability for the role.