Our members are making a difference to the lives of older and disabled people every day
UKHCA is the national professional association for homecare agencies. With an ageing population homecare agencies provide an essential service to enable people to maintain their independence.
As a member of UKHCA’s Membership and Marketing team you will play a vital role in the planning, implementation and optimisation of marketing activity and campaigns to recruit and retain UKHCA members, across all digital and offline media.
This position will make a significant contribution to ensuring UKHCA has an active and growing membership, so that we can build and extend on UKHCA’s role as the voice of the homecare sector to government, the media and the public.
Key responsibilities (Full job description at: http://bit.do/UKHCAmarkspec)
- Provide leadership for key digital initiatives such as email marketing, social media for member recruitment, webinars and other online content
- Produce, track and report on member recruitment marketing campaigns using platforms such as LinkedIn Ads, dotdigital and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Create and implement a marketing programme to promote benefits of UKHCA membership at all stages of membership lifecycle
- Design and produce UKHCA membership marketing and corporate collateral using Adobe Creative Suite
- Develop UKHCA’s visual identity and ensure its consistent use
- Market research to build member insight
- Sourcing and managing data to enhance targeting of activities
- Provide marketing support for events
1. Demonstrable experience of B2B marketing campaign planning, delivery and evaluation
2. Experienced in using the following software:
- Creative suite – specifically: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere pro
- Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Email broadcast systems e.g. Dotmailer
- Google analytics
- Survey Monkey
3. SEO and PPC
- Experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads, Twitter Ads etc. - including running, optimising and reporting on ads.
- Experience in optimising web content for improved search rankings – including but not limited to keyword research, a basic understanding of HTML and the ability to produce landing pages or amend existing pages
4. Demonstrable experience of writing promotional copy
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 28 days’ annual leave + 8 public holidays
- Induction and professional development opportunities
- A collaborative environment with experienced team members
How to apply
- Application is strictly by curriculum vitae, which must be accompanied by a supporting statement describing how your skills and experience will contribute to success in the role.
- Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The closing date for applications is 17:00 hrs on Thursday 20 June 2019. Interviews are planned for Monday 24 June.
UKHCA is based in Wallington, South West London. Closest mainline rail station is Hackbridge (Zone 4), 25 minutes from London Victoria or 39 minutes from London Bridge. On-street parking is a short walk from the office.
UKHCA is an equal opportunities employer. Informal discussions in advance of application are welcome and can be arranged with email@example.com or 020 8661 8188. More information about UKHCA can be found at www.ukhca.co.uk
Please note that unsolicited enquiries from employment agencies will not be considered.