7 days left
- Full Time
An innovative Shopper Marketing Agency is looking for a new Client Executive to support their team and help grow the company.
Shopper marketing is the process of understanding shoppers' behaviour to develop a marketing plan that will influence them and have a positive impact on brand awareness and sales.This opportunity will give you a real insight into the world of retail and marketing.
This entry level role will introduce you to the world of marketing and will allow you to get your first experience in a marketing agency.
Your responsibilities will include;
* Working closely with the team in order to deliver the best client service possible
* Building strong relationships with the company's main clients and owning these relationships
* Preparing presentations, packs and a range of content for meetings with the clients
* Being responsible for media buying and management across different campaigns
* Creating supporting materials for meetings
* Voicing your input in the company's different organisational projects
* Helping create a great work environment and supporting the company overall.
This role would suit someone who is looking to get their first experience in marketing and the agency world.
You will need to:
* Have a keen interest in marketing and campaign management
* Have a creative mind and be keen to learn and develop yourself in a busy and close-knit team
* Be a driven individual with a passion for the marketing sector.
This agency has a lot to teach and is looking for people who are hungry to learn with the right attitude (going the extra mile, being adaptable to changes, not afraid to take on extra responsibilities and being open to new challenges.)
You will ideally be a recent graduate with a relevant degree and some experience (internship or placement year) in this sector.
Apply for Client Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly