6 days left
- Full Time
Brand Manager – South of England –£38,000 – Opportunity to work part-time / flexibly
Our client has an exciting and ambitious journey ahead of them. We are looking for people who want to step up and own their part to play. This FMCG organisation is a team of go-getters who are passionate about health and well-being and are innately curious about their consumers.
Reporting to the Senior Brand Manager, your goal as Brand Manager will be to support the operational execution of their brand strategy across a truly exciting and high profile portfolio. You will be proactively seeking innovative ways to advance their consumer connections and continuously find new ways to stretch their brands to their full potential.
- You will be managing a segment of a large portfolio whilst supporting the operational execution of the brand strategy and hold responsibility for delivery of key initiative across two house hold brands.
- You will drive consumer promotions, pack enhancements & changes, delivery of NPD pipeline and have full responsibility for P&L.
- Entice your target audience with creative thinking to deliver campaigns which are stand out and engaging.
- Have a passion for marketing and driving commercial delivery through your campaigns.
- You will be naturally curious and always looking ahead for new inspiring ways to engage our consumers.
- You will have 12-18 months branded FMCG background experience in a brand marketing role where you can evidence how you have executed on creative campaign ideas and delivered NPD/EPD projects.
- Alternatively this role may suit a brand marketer who is returning to work and wishes to work flexibly over five shorter working days or four full time working days – please do get in touch!
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly