Head of Product Marketing - SaaS
3 days left
- Full Time
An Award-winning cloud-based enterprise collaboration is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to focus on their product release marketing and customer success. You need to be able to understand and explain technical capabilities for their different audiences.
Their clients are primarily legal corporations and financial services companies. The business was founded in 2001 and has grown exceptionally since then, with currently 400 employees and offices around the world.
As Head of Product Marketing, you will have the responsibility to ensure the marketing strategies in place to promote the products are in line with company objectives and efficient. You will work alongside other teams within the business to ensure content and campaigns are delivering on target.
Your other responsibilities will include;
* Leading the collaboration of the marketing and product teams in order to develop and articulate messages to support the company's product strategy
* Communication between the product team and the marketing team
* Leading the product marketing team so they can produce different positioning, visuals and themes to make their products stand out
* Driving the relationship with the product management team in order to create a cycle of feedback
* Working with the product team in order to update both the internal and external stakeholders about the different product features and benefits
* Planning product launches
* Working with customers to create case studies and customer success stories in order to improve customer activity and satisfaction
* Understanding that the company's buyers and their buying criteria
It is vital for you to have good people skills as a large portion of this role involves line management and working collaboratively with other internal teams. It is essential that you come from a product marketing background within SaaS/B2B.
Apply for Head of Product Marketing - SaaS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly