Product Marketing Manager - SaaS
3 days left
- Full Time
An Award-winning cloud-based enterprise collaboration is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to focus on their product release marketing and customer success. You need to be able to understand and explain technical capabilities for their different audiences.
Their clients are primarily legal corporations and financial services companies. The business was founded in 2001 and has grown exceptionally since then, with currently 400 employees and offices around the world.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will have the chance to work with all of the different areas of the company including, product management, sales and the demand generation teams. Together you will create messages and craft innovative marketing plans in order to drive demand.
Your other responsibilities will include;
* Contributing ideas for the marketing plans and similar promotional releases for the product
* Working with the product team in order to show both the internal and external stakeholders about the different product features and benefits
* Creating product content both online and offline
* Working with the public relations team on product releases
* Interacting with customers so you can create case studies and customer success stories to help promote sales
* Understanding the company's buyers and industries so you can learn their buying criteria
* Collecting and analysing data
For this role you will need to have a strong attention to detail with solid written and verbal communication skills. The company would love someone who is confident with using both online and offline platforms. It is also vital for you to have good people skills as a large portion of this role involves working with the different teams, learn from them and overall create a multi-cultured and knowledgeable piece of work.
This role would be ideal for an experienced technology marketer that has worked in the SaaS space, having worked previously on targeted marketing campaigns. You also need to be confident working with research and data in order to create competitive analyses.
Apply for Product Marketing Manager - SaaS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly