3 days left
- Full Time
Marketing & Communications Director
Salary circa £80,000
You'll be required to establish this new role as a critical part of the senior management team. You will advise the board and senior management team on the marketing and communications strategies required to support the organisation’s vision and strategy. They will support the development of the proposition and will drive the development of effective sub-propositions, ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are engaged.
- Work with the Director of Strategy and Business Development to develop and deliver a growth-focused marketing strategy plan that aligns to overall strategy
- Review and understand existing data sources on customer needs and insights, especially those which help define the customer journey, develop the most effective media and response channels (owned, earned and paid for), and develop the right engagement propositions and offers. This will be at a Brand, product, price, and service level.
- Design and build a consolidated engagement model that provides a high quality, connected patient experience across all touchpoints, driving improved consideration, satisfaction and advocacy.
- Line manage/lead the team responsible for driving brand awareness and reputation through media channels and influencers – delivering positive coverage and minimising reputational risk.
- Line manage and lead the team responsible for effective internal staff communications.
- Ensure effective delivery of insight, strategy and engagement requirements, working with and leading cross-functional teams where required
- Significant experience in marketing planning and delivery
- Solid experience of successfully leading a successful marketing team and delivering effective campaigns
- Experience of developing an effective strategy for an organisation’s digital presence including social media, public websites and intranets
- A proven record of success in managing change while also developing and maintaining high standards of quality
- Experience of working with agencies, media strategy and buying, digital transformation
- Ideally working in the healthcare sector