- Full Time
A global market leading FMCG business with a bright and dynamic future ahead of it. Business growth for this company has been exponential meaning this company would be ideal for a highly motivated and ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career. They are currently looking for a career driven and determined person to join the company as an Insights Manager for their newest division.
They are also based in a great open-plan office in London that comes with all kinds of perks such as; table tennis, Pool, breakout areas and a lovely coffee machine which always helps!
Also, who wouldn't want to work for a company with a great culture and has been named a UK top employer for the last 5 years?
As an Insights manager you will work over a variety of areas including;
* Coordinating the different strategic planning processes of the sector you will be working in including, completing the annual planning processes and tracking against the key success metrics
* Supporting the creation and validation of the marketing strategy by making sure the alignment between the Brand and the trade marketing strategies is on the right track
* Driving the implementation of plans in order to deliver success by using a good knowledge of the competitive landscapes
* Frequently consulting with the business in order to identify the insights needed to support the different key decisions being made
* Being able to propose effective and efficient research methods and show innovative ways to explore new insight methods
* Combining the existing sources of data and adding extra qualitive and quantitative research in order to create a full picture of the consumer insights
* Analysing the data to be able to identify the different opportunities and deliver relevant considerations for business growth
* Presenting the insights in a compelling and engaging way which is suitable for the audience and is able to present a clear set of actions
* Demonstrating leadership skills and the ability to execute a plan, lead and develop the insights team in order to produce insightful analysis that can be translated into relevant business strategies
* Building and maintaining relationships the third-party research agencies and managing the agency relationships
* Managing the budget for all the initiatives.
This role would be ideal for you if you are a strong leader with a good entrepreneurial spirit. For this position you will need to have a proactive approach, be comfortable working in a fast-acting environment and are good dealing with quick changes.
In terms of experience it is vital for you to have previous employment in a similar Insights role or a Category role. You will also need to be confident working with strategic and action-based insights. Lastly, experience in the FMCG sector would be ideal.
Apply for Insights Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly