Role: Brand Manager
Package: Competitive £ + benefits
Location: Central London
Job ref: TL884897
Our client is a leading global consumer healthcare and personal care business, based central London. Brands hold leadership positions in their respective categories and all are sold across numerous channels including grocery, high street multiples and pharmacy. Due to internal promotion, we are now looking for a Brand Manager to join the skin care team. The Brand Manager will take ownership for this No.1 brand and be responsible for a £3m media spend, specifically the media planning and campaign management, NPD launch activation and all digital marketing communications. This is a very visible role within the business and a great opportunity for future development.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a marketer, preferably from a FMCG or consumer healthcare/personal care background, with 2-3 years relevant marketing experience and:
- Strong academic profile.
- Strong 4P management.
- High level commercial acumen and competent P&L management.
- Strong project management, campaign management and implementation skills. Experience in ATL media planning would be an advantage.
- Digital marketing – creative development and activation.
- Experience of analysing complex data and using that to make relevant strategic recommendations.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
Email your CV to email@example.com for more information and to apply.