Senior Account Manager
Collaborative, entrepreneurial and creative full-service communications agency based in central London. This agency thrives on helping clients to make leaps to create real momentum for business success. They are an agency that really values its people and champions their account handlers, supporting them on their mission to help transform their client’s business.
They are looking to recruit a multi-skilled Senior Account Manager with a can-do attitude to work on their biggest and most high-profile account. This is an amazing opportunity to work on an award winning, fast-paced, fully integrated retail account. The role will involve lots of production as well as creating fantastic brand partnerships.
The role itself will give you fantastic exposure to client and agency colleagues at all levels and you will get the opportunity to be involved in shaping the longer-term strategy for the brand and having a direct influence in the creative development across all campaigns.
So if you’re an experienced Account Manager looking for an opportunity to step up to a Senior Account Manager position and work for an established, full service, award-winning creative agency, then this role that could be right up your street!
They’re looking for a passionate and exceptionally strong and dependable account handler who is motivated by being part of a first-class team, who has a proven track record in the following areas:
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with the clients you work with to build their trust in you.
- Understanding your client’s business… How is the brand performing? What about their competitors?
- Keeping abreast of relevant news from the wider world.
- Working effectively with strategic, creative and studio departments to get work done on time and budget and to client satisfaction.
- Working with external suppliers, clients and other agencies, as required, to build strong working relationships.
- Working closely with TV producers to manage Clearcast/RACC approvals, production and playout of TV and radio commercials.
- Finance … making sure we bill on time and get paid.
- Nurturing direct reports – ensuring regular feedback and annual appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
- Previous ATL experience