Design and Production Project Coordinator
Design and Production Project Coordinator – Competitive Salary (DOE) – Sunderland, UK
IGNIFI are looking for a motivated and capable Design and Production Project Coordinator to support Key Account Managers within the Client Services department. You will be providing expert day-to-day management of campaigns and projects across all services and deliverables (e.g. design, print production, bespoke items) for healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing communications clients operating in human and animal health.
This is a new role which may be of interest to account managers, designers, coordinators etc with a background in design and/or print production. Any print production management and/or client side (healthcare) marketing experience would be highly advantageous. This is an exciting opportunity to embark on a fresh challenge with a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of a Design and Production Project Coordinator include:
- Delivering creative and marketing materials that enhance our client’s business and IGNIFI’s reputation and profitability
- Taking responsibility for the campaigns and project management of the creative, design, digital and production related services that IGNIFI provide to clients
- Managing and developing proactive internal, external partner and client relationships, maximising client satisfaction and managing expectations in the process
- Liaising effectively with clients, external partners and IGNIFI’s creative, digital and account management teams to ensure effective delivery of client projects on time, on budget and to IGNIFI’s margin expectations
- Utilising your wealth of experience to add insight and value, and seeking continuous improvement in personal performance and industry knowledge
We are IGNIFI, an independent creative agency, we help spark and sustain successful brands for some of the biggest names in healthcare and active lifestyle.
We work with global and local brands, HCPs and payers, influencers, patients and consumers. Our flexible, friendly team combines the disciplines of marketing, creative, design, digital and life sciences. We all bring something different to the party, with a blend of experience honed through agencies, client-side and the NHS.
The key skills and qualities of a Design and Production Project Coordinator:
- Educated to graduate/degree standard, with ideally a minimum of two years’ experience in a design/agency/print production management environment
- Articulate, accurate, numerate and organised, able to manage organisational and administrative systems
- Excellent communication skills with a high standard of oral and written English
- Possesses attention to detail for proofing, deadlines and estimating, amongst other things
- Flexibility in both hours and attitude, having the ability to multi-task, often under time pressure
- Computer literate with main MS Office software
Creative/design knowledge and appreciation, as well as experience in material development, writing and referencing would be a distinct advantage.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.