Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Essex Police is growing! The force will be recruiting hundreds more police officers to join us and the opportunity has arisen for an experienced recruitment marketing professional to help attract the best candidates.
The role will see you developing and leading all recruitment marketing activity for two significant areas of business, project managing delivery, providing expert advice and reporting on performance.
Your main objective will be to grow the external profile of the force through the development of strong recruitment brand which encourages applications and puts Essex Police at the forefront of employment in the county.
You will need to provide evidence of the following skills/experience:
- A degree in marketing or other relevant qualification, plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role and evidence of successful delivery of recruitment marketing activity;
- Project management - The ability to develop and apply project management techniques to ensure projects are proposed, researched, implemented, communicated and reviewed effectively;
- Creativity and innovation – The ability to look at challenges and objectives in new ways and facilitate creative thinking to explore issues and solutions;
- Advanced digital, copywriting and storytelling skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate customer focus, with the ability to work collaboratively. Experience in public sector recruitment and marketing would be desirable, but not essential.