eCommerce Marketing Manager
A global leading FMCG business with a bright and dynamic future ahead is currently looking for an eCommerce Marketing Manager. Business growth for this company has been exponential and they would be ideal for a highly motivated and ambitious individual looking to take the next step in their career. They operate in a highly competitive market and have been allocating a lot of their budgets and resources to their R&D department with a view to develop groundbreaking products and stay ahead of the competition.
They are based in great open-plan office in London that comes with all kinds of perks such as; table tennis, Pool, breakout areas and a lovely coffee machine which always helps!
The eCommerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for re-introducing the business into the digital world by using different E-Commerce platforms and including users experience, day to day management and execution of key campaigns and creation of online content that will fuel their digital ecosystem.
* Developing digital brand plans and content calendars that support brand team activity
* Manage the digital and SEO agencies to develop the best possible website outcomes
* Utilising available data to identify consumer category needs
* Developing and embedding a measurement and evaluation model that drives continuous improvement
* Providing digital support to the trade teams when they are working with retailers or across their trade platform
* Working with the Global Digital Teams to identify the optimal technology stack to be deployed across all of their online platforms.
The role would be best suited for someone with 5+ years of experience in the digital/E-Commerce space and has worked first hand utilising data and analytics to develop successful digital campaigns. They are looking for an ambitious and driven person, comfortable managing external and internal stakeholders with great communication and leadership skills.