£Competitive Rewards Package
Making the everyday extraordinary
Fiskars Group’s purpose is to make the everyday extraordinary. With their family of lifestyle brands including Fiskars, Gerber, Iittala, Royal Copenhagen, Waterford, and Wedgwood, we want to create a positive, lasting impact on our quality of life. Their products are available in more than 100 countries and we employ around 7,900 people in over 30 countries.
Location: UK, Barlaston
Our client is located at their iconic Barlaston site where their innovation and design heritage is evident everywhere you turn. Steeped in industrial history from being at the forefront of the industrial revolution, the area is home to world-class museums, outstanding visitor centres, glorious gardens and leisure facilities. The location has it all and with a year-round appeal they are the perfect place to further your career.
Our client is looking for a creative, entrepreneurial Product Manager with a strong commercial background. The successful candidate will be a high calibre individual with collaborative track record and an ability to manage team outputs. The Product Manager’s key stakeholder relationships include the Head of Business & Product Management, closely co-operates with Design, Marketing and NPD teams as well as Supply Chain (logistics, S&OP, sourcing & own factories) and with Sales.
The Product Manager will be responsible for consumer focused product lifecycle management of the assigned category offering, managing the NPD roadmap, owning NPD projects and product launches, developing strong commercial concepts to activate portfolio, assortment maintenance and phase-out for all channels, approving product specifications and costs, setting RRPs and MNSPs, conducting regular product performance analysis, competitor monitoring and opportunity mapping, supporting operational planning and providing product training and expertise across the organisation.
- Portfolio performance analysis and reporting, competitor monitoring, consumer trends analysis and opportunity mapping
- Managing the product roadmap, product launches and launch follow up
- Portfolio lifecycle management & maintenance (packaging, master data, value engineering, pricing, ramp up/down, delisting)
- Supporting operational planning and coordinating with supply chain (sourcing and own factories)
- Providing product trainings and expertise across the organisation
We are looking for a person who can:
- Ensure profitable market growth
- Develop, manage, deliver sales growth
- Build strong internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Lead collaboration with all relevant areas to grow the revenue & profitability of target customer groups & product categories in line with overall business strategy & goals
- NPD and key campaign performance
- Understand the business/people/processes and continuously improve where necessary to support the business transformation.
- Identify business growth opportunities
- Analyse results and KPI management
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in business or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years work experience in an international consumer goods company
- Thorough understanding of consumer value creation and commercialisation
- Ability to translate insights into commercial opportunities, value propositions and concepts
- Ability to think and work analytically and strategically yet creatively with a commercial mind set
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- This is a key role in the digital transformation of the leading and most iconic brands in their lifestyle category – this is your chance to demonstrate your ideas and expertise
- Exciting working days, with challenges aplenty to grow both professionally and personally
- Plenty of fun, in a highly competent and international working environment
A competitive reward package
- Flexible holidays
- Competitive salaries
- Onsite gym
- Employee discount scheme
- Staff restaurant
- Free car parking
- Auto Enrol Contributory Pension Scheme
How do you apply?
Please click the Apply button to apply for this role.
In the event of there being a high number of applications, MPCG reserve the right to close the advert impromptu. It is recommended therefore that you submit your CV as soon as possible.