Head of Global Marketing - with European & International travel
Germains are looking to appoint a Head of Global Marketing to play a major part alongside their Board and leadership teams in designing and delivering their business strategy and shaping their growing organisation. This is a key role within their business, and they are looking for a determined and focused individual who can manage positive change through influencing and collaboration within a de-centralised organisation.
Head of Global Marketing responsibilities will include:
- Design, development & implementation of a global and regional marketing strategy to ensure maximum value to Germains globally
- Develop and implement an integrated, customer-focused marketing and digital strategy
- Ensure robust systems are in place to monitor and evaluate the impact of all marketing activity
- Collaborate with the GLT and Business Unit (BU) teams to implement and deliver business growth plans
- Develop a sound understanding of their North American and European Business Units (BUs), establishing opportunities for synergy whilst balancing regional needs
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to review and propose appropriate marketing programmes, pricing strategies, channels & segments
- Develop industry contacts in order to source additional market information and identify further business development opportunities, complementing BUs’ activities in these areas
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Strong project management skills and a good knowledge of using and developing appropriate systems
- Ability to unite, motivate and inspire to create positive momentum in the business
- Ability to gain organisational buy-in, including establishing credibility rapidly with internal clients
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the intellect, credibility and charisma to build strong relationships at all levels
- Commercial acumen with proven experience in budget management
- An eye for detail, as well as an ability to see the bigger picture
- Ability to develop insights, analyse trends & react quickly and effectively to market changes
- Experience and success in a fast moving, entrepreneurial organisation
- Experience of working in a small, growing organisation would be advantageous
What you'll need to succeed
As Head of Global Marketing you will have a proven track record of marketing experience both in the UK and internationally, strong experience of strategic planning and a sharp commercial awareness.
Germains are looking for someone who shares their passion and energy, understands their business model and wants to make a difference through informed team working. Their business has been growing consistently, and they have a strong sense of direction and purpose; but they are not complacent and are always challenging themselves to think how they could do better. This is a unique opportunity to step into this newly created role and help them to realise further their ambitions. To be considered for this role you will need to have developed a proven capability to establish measurable plans and have introduced new products and services. If you have the drive and collaborative mindset to help them succeed, they will offer a fascinating role with a diverse portfolio of responsibilities, in an inclusive and supportive working environment.
In return Germains are offering a competitive salary £75,000 - £85,000 (doe) car/car allowance, 15% annual STIP bonus, 25 days holiday +8 days b/hols, Defined Contribution pension scheme employer matched to max of 10% and Family Health Cover with AXA. For the right candidate they will also considerate part time and flexible working hours.
For more information about Germains Seed Technology please visit: microsites.hays.co.uk/jobs/germains or for an informal discussion about the role please contact Claire Pettitt who is the retained consultant working in partnership with Germains Seed Technology.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 4th and Wednesday 5th June in Kings Lynn
Second stage interviews will take in Peterborough – dates tbc
All third party & direct applicants will be sent directly to Claire Pettitt at Hays Marketing to be screened as part of the recruitment process.