Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – £30k-42k DOE – Central London + travel
Are you a confident, savvy communicator with aspirations to hold a senior management role in a dynamic and vibrant agency environment? We are looking for an ambitious, confident and talented Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to assist across several London and UK PR-led accounts. We’ll allocate you the best accounts according to your experience and suitability for the role.
This is an “in at the deep end” role that will fast track your career as part of a specialist team, working directly with first class clients and accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-class consultancy where you’ll not only get the exposure you deserve, but you’ll get to manage blue-chip accounts for some of the industry’s most exciting and progressive real estate businesses and players.
The key responsibilities of an Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple accounts on an independent basis, resourced appropriately
- Directly dealing with both clients and reporting
- Performing supportive role as part of a wider MarComms team, mentor to junior staff
- Helping to research, draft and cost up communication plans and proposals
- Performing media research, analysis and distribution
- Attending progress meetings with senior members of the team
- Arranging meetings and events with various stakeholder groups
- Leading on the preparation of new business pitches, and driving new business
- Blogging on associated industry issues; a free thinker
- Assisting and mentoring junior staff and interns
Innesco is a niche business communications consultancy specialised in integrated b2b and b2c communications and marketing. We’re experts within the global real estate sector and the built environment, working with a range of the best property focussed companies in the UK and overseas.
Our quick thinking, entrepreneurial team works to build the reputations of companies, funds and specific property-related projects in the UK, Europe and further afield. Unlike many agencies operating within the property sector, our work is at a truly strategic, consulting level, helping our clients to do better business – whether it’s launching Europe’s largest shopping centre, showcasing the West End of London to international audiences, promoting the UAE’s largest master-planning business, or supporting niche innovative start-up businesses.
The key skills and qualities of an Account Manager:
- At least 3 years of real estate experience, ideally with some agency experience or a proven ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders and thrive meeting tight deadlines
- Real estate experience or experience in a related field
- Established network of journalist contacts
- A proven communicator: extremely confident and emotionally intelligent, yet socially aware, with exceptional English language drafting, writing, punctuation and grammar skills
- Excellent research and analysis skills, and social/digital media skills (digitally native)
- Strong organisational abilities: an independent self-starter, able to balance a number of competing priorities, with an appreciation of when and how to seek advice and guidance
- Team player but equally comfortable working independently, able to understand and communicate complex issues quickly and succinctly
- Strong inter-personal skills and solid business presentation skills
- Event management skills, showing attention to detail
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.