Account Executive – £17k-26k DOE – Central London + travel
Are you a confident, savvy, natural communicator with aspirations to hold an executive-level role in a dynamic and vibrant agency environment? Are you looking for your first proper role having explored internships and work experience posts in other agencies or companies? We are looking to recruit at least one ambitious, confident and talented Account Executive to assist across several London, UK and potentially international PR-led accounts with a small but fantastic team.
This is an “in at the deep end” role that will fast track your career, working directly with first class clients and accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-class consultancy as an Account Executive where you’ll not only get the exposure you deserve, but you’ll get to support on blue-chip accounts for some of the industry’s most exciting and progressive real estate businesses and players.
The key responsibilities of an Account Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Taking responsibility for PR and social media-led accounts, taking on a supportive role as part of a wider MarComms team
- Helping to research communication plans and proposals
- Performing media research, analysis and distribution
- Attending meetings with senior members of the team
- Arranging meetings and events with various stakeholder groups
- Helping to prepare for new business pitches
- Blogging on associated industry issues; a free thinker
- Dealing with day-to-day client issues such as reporting, taking client calls, attending team meetings, replying to emails etc.
- Assisting and mentoring work-experience and interns
Innesco is a niche business communications consultancy specialised in integrated b2b and b2c communications and marketing. We’re experts within the global real estate sector and the built environment, working with a range of the best property focussed companies in the UK and overseas.
Our quick thinking, entrepreneurial team works to build the reputations of companies, funds and specific property-related projects in the UK, Europe and further afield. Unlike many agencies operating within the property sector, our work is at a truly strategic, consulting level, helping our clients to do better business – whether it’s launching Europe’s largest shopping centre, showcasing the West End of London to international audiences, promoting the UAE’s largest master-planning business, or supporting niche innovative start-up businesses.
The key skills and qualities of an Account Executive:
- Background or training in an aspect of real estate or local government and have hands-on experience or proven interest in dealing with matters relating specifically to the media and/or public policy relating to real estate
- Must have business experience as an intern or first jobber from within a known agency or in-house communications role, looking towards this as a second job in their career
- A proven communicator: extremely confident yet socially aware, with excellent English language drafting, writing, punctuation and grammar skills
- Excellent research and analysis skills, as well as social/digital media skills (digitally native)
- Strong organisational abilities: self-starter, ability to balance a number competing priorities, with an appreciation of when to seek advice and guidance
- Team player but equally comfortable working independently, able to understand and communicate complex issues quickly and succinctly
- Strong inter-personal skills, solid business presentation skills and event management skills
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.