Digital Content Coordinator (French speaking)
Digital Content Coordinator (French speaking) – Competitive Salary – Telford, Shropshire
Recent ongoing growth has created an opportunity for an ambitious French speaking Digital Content Coordinator to join our Digital Sales and Marketing team based in Telford to become a champion for our European online strategy. You will be part of a fun and dynamic team, responsible for taking brilliant and commercially viable products to market that ensure a positive consumer experience.
As well as growing online sales throughout Europe, this role requires a good mix of commercial awareness, analytical skills and editorial flair. This is a great opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the online marketing and ecommerce mix, developing skills in marketing consumer products online through a variety of platforms and channels and helping to expand our business in Europe.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Content Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with both the Digital Sales, Marketing and external Sales teams in growing our online European merchandising activity
- Providing outstanding customer service to French speaking customers as the need arises
- Writing excellent product content in French, building strong content for a variety of purposes including product descriptions, product titles, review sites, etc.
- Adding new products to well-known European marketplaces
- Undertaking competitor research and providing reports on regular basis on trends and innovations
Our client is a world leading business that designs and manufactures intelligently designed consumer products that are sold through many of the worlds’ leading retailers. If you are looking to join an established and forward thinking company, then take the next step in your career and click Apply now.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Content Coordinator:
- Written and spoken fluency in French is a necessity; any other languages (especially German, Spanish or Italian) would give you a significant advantage
- Excellent and proven creative writing and proofreading skills, with experience in producing captivating and exciting content to sell our range of products
- Positive and flexible with the ability to work as part of a team and individually, but also challenge the status quo and adapt pro-actively in a dynamic and fast-moving market
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
- A keen interest in cutting-edge everyday consumer electronic products such as AV and home entertainment equipment and gadgets would be an advantage
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and become part of a forward-thinking team with exciting development prospects and the potential for global travel. If this appeals to you and you have the right credentials for the job, please click the apply now button to find out more!