Senior Brand Manager, Healthcare
Role: Senior Brand Manager, Healthcare
Location: Central London
Job Ref: TL884888
Are you passionate about consumer insight? Do you have a deep understanding of how to build powerful brands? The Senior Brand Manager will take full responsibility for managing a leading healthcare brand and will be supported by a Brand Manager as a direct report.
This exciting role will see the Senior Brand Manager lead the development of strategic, insight led brand plans based on brand equity drivers which will achieve and exceed company profit targets and set future brand direction. The Senior Brand Manager will create and brilliantly execute plans through the development of compelling communications (ATL & BTL) and promotions that prompt the required consumer and customer response. The Senior Brand Manager will develop strategies to fuel brand growth, including identifying new product opportunities and then bringing those concepts to market.
The successful candidate will be a positive and proactive member of the marketing team, who leads by example, helping to create a strong, energised, performance led team who consistently achieve their goals.
- Significant marketing experience with FMCG or CPG brands.
- Experience in managing Health and OTC/Personal Care brands.
- Proven experience in developing brand strategies and annual plans.
- Extensive experience creating and managing substantial A&P programmes across (ATL, BTL and digital/social).
- Excellent analytical skills – financial and market research/data.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- A team player able to build a team with a positive and motivating coaching style.
- Additional European languages desirable but not essential
For more information or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com