Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – £18,000 to £20,000 DOE – Toddington / Bedfordshire
African Supplies Ltd are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated Digital Marketing Executive who wants to grow their skill base in a unique and interesting market. With some experience already under your belt, your role will be to build on our existing online platforms to grow the presence of our brands and to create video content for our product portfolio. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a fresh challenge in a rapidly growing and dynamic company.
The key responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Creating 6 media posts per week, as well as 3 news posts/blogs per week
- Creating outstanding video content for our range of products
- Managing social media operations from scheduling posts to engagement analysis
- Assisting in the management of our 6 websites, updating them as and when needed
- Managing our three YouTube channels
- Taking the opportunity to be involved in app creation, TV and print advertising, and brochure creation
African Supplies Ltd (ASL) is arguably the largest provider of branded construction materials in sub- Saharan Africa with historic sales of over £250 million. We work with manufacturing partners around the world to market and deliver construction systems through a network of exclusive distributors in over 25 countries throughout the African continent.
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Marketing Executive:
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Coral Draw, as well as proficiecy in Adobe Premiere and After Effects; and experience in HTML and CSS
- Exemplary customer service skills, willing to go above and beyond for our customers
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; a champion at conveying the value of our products and the ability to communicate equally well with corporate directs as with plumbers
- A proactive approach to problem-solving, displaying acute attention to detail in every aspect of your work
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A great attitude and a good listener who is willing to understand and learn from others
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.