Senior Direct Marketing Campaign Manager
Senior Direct Marketing Campaign Manager around £45K- £60K – London and home working flexibility
If you have been working in direct marketing and have solid campaign management skills including working on offline campaigns then this is a great opportunity for you to join an exciting start-up which is growing rapidly and has more work than it can handle!
This new marketing agency specialises in solutions to retailers – helping them optimise their marketing campaigns across all channels based on data insight.
This is a brand new position within a small, expanding and ambitious company run by well-respected leaders within the direct marketing industry. This role will evolve and grow in-line with the business and so it offers plenty of room for development. This will lead to a role that manages a team, but it will initially involve hands on campaign management.
Senior Direct Marketing Campaign Manager – The role
You will be responsible for the scheduling, planning, management and analysis of marketing, mostly relating to offline marketing, but covering channels such as direct mail, email, catalogue, inserts, off the page, social media, display, paid and search, content, TV, outdoors, door drop and more.
- Organising, planning and managing multi-channel campaigns
- Working with the agency team and clients to write campaign briefs and managing campaigns from start to finish
- Day to day scheduling, administration, reporting, and analysis of marketing activities.
- Ensuring data selections and targeting is maximised.
- Coordinating closely with client marketing teams and working closely with other agencies and suppliers.
Senior Direct Marketing Campaign Manager – Skills and experience
- Solid direct marketing / data driven marketing knowledge and experience gained in a hands-on role with some gained in a client-side role
- Ability to grow and nurture a team (this is not immediate but in the foreseeable future)
- Excellent project and campaign management skills
- Experience working with print, fulfilment and post campaign analysis and management of suppliers
- Understanding of the insights that data can provide
- The ability to prioritise multi-client campaigns to tight deadlines.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills – able to build good relationships within the agency and with the clients
- Solid commercial understanding
- Experience marketing to retail clients would be ideal but is not essential.
This is a rare opportunity to join a start-up that is led by well-respected leaders in their field. They expect strong growth giving you the opportunity to develop with the agency.
The salary range for this role is around £45K to £60K with some flexibility.
This role will be part based London with some home working.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
Apply for Senior Direct Marketing Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly