Account Manager – Competitive Salary – London, UK
We are looking for a skilled Account Manager to play a vital role in the delivery of our account-based marketing services, supporting the delivery of intelligent and effective ABM campaigns for some of the world’s most innovative companies in Tech, Telecom and Pharma services. Having a track record of successfully managing client accounts, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career.
The successful candidate will be highly organised with strong project management skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple teams and time zones, holding themselves accountable to timelines and a high standard of quality. If you’re up for a challenge and excited to be part of a new way for sales and marketing to come together, we’ll offer everything you need to build and grow your career.
The key responsibilities of an Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating project resources across multiple accounts, communicating with client and creative teams on a day-to-day basis
- Managing deliverables and deadlines, communicating any changes in a proactive fashion
- Participating in client meetings and strategic planning sessions for accounts
- Managing weekly and monthly status updates via web conference
- Supporting business development activities within accounts
- Delivering timely and accurate reporting to clients and agency leadership team
- Educating and managing internal stakeholders in relevant production processes
MomentumABM is an account-based marketing consultancy. We help global B2B organisations transform how their sales and marketing teams grow their biggest customers. Over the last 8 years we have become the top destination for global organisations with complex offerings across technology, financial services and professional services.
You can expect to work with some of the world’s most exciting brands, including Google, Amazon, Oracle, and Deloitte. Our clients work in competitive markets and look to us to help them find differentiation with go-to-market strategies that put customer relationships first through sales and marketing partnerships. Our teams work at the intersection of insight, consultancy, and creative, and we bring these disciplines together to help our clients build their businesses.
The key skills and qualities of an Account Manager:
- Proven track record in project management and managing client accounts
- Excellent teamworking and interpersonal skills, collaborative in your approach and able to build strong working relationships
- Strong communicator with the ability to speak and understand the languages of clients, strategist and creatives, ensuring there is clarity among everyone
- Organised and detail-oriented, possessing outstanding project management skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple teams and time zones
- Understands, empathises with, and can manage expectations of, colleagues, partners and clients, able to tactfully nudge projects along to keep things on track
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.