Senior Innovation Manager, 12mth FTC
Role: Senior Innovation Manager, 12 month FTC
Package: £53k + car allowance
Location: North of London
Job Ref: TL884908
Our market leading FMCG client seeks an experienced and ambitious Senior Innovation Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract. This position is high profile and business critical; essential to ensuring continued momentum behind the increased pace and importance of innovation for the category. This demands an energetic marketer with a proven track record launching NPD end to end, within FMCG.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Senior Innovation Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing innovation strategy for our client’s biggest category. This role will suit an ambitious leader early in their career, looking to learn fast and make a big impact. Equally it will be an exciting stretch and chance to progress for someone with more years’ experience in FMCG/Innovation.
- FMCG marketing experience - ideally with specific experience within Innovation.
- Commercial orientation.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Desire to continuously look for new ideas and ways of working, and embed them into a team.
- Proven track record of working collaboratively and delivering successful results.
- Results oriented - able to work collaboratively with teams and delivers personal accountabilities along with team goals, balancing commercial priorities with personal capability and direction.
- Comfortable presenting recommendations to senior management with solid consumer, commercial and financial rationale.
For more information or to apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Innovation Manager, 12mth FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly