Product Marketplaces Assistant (French speaking)
Product Marketplaces Assistant (French-speaking) – Competitive Salary + Benefits – London, UK
At Threepipe, we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Product Marketplaces Assistant who is a native French speaker to join our team in East London. This is a chance to launch your career in digital marketing within an award-winning agency in East London which will enable you advance your interest in digital marketing and establish your career in this industry.
You'll be predominantly working on Amazon, running ad campaigns, conducting reporting, being the key point of contact for French clients and copywriting product descriptions while working with cutting edge technologies and benefitting from mentoring by experts in the field. This is an opportunity to drive high performance campaigns for some of the best known and ‘soon to be famous’ brands and organisations.
Threepipe is made up of 90 experts across SEO, PR, social, search and display media and content creation – the perfect mix of skills needed to help clients navigate today’s fragmented media across paid, earned, shared and owned channels. We’re a thinking agency that always delivers, bringing together the collective power of smart thinking, powerful relationships and data.
We are powered by ideas and algorithms. We are here to help brands and organisations build creative strategies so that they can connect and engage with audiences. We are also proud to be The Drum Magazine's 9th Best Independent UK Agency in 2018!
The benefits of being a Product Marketplaces Assistant are:
- Joining an award-winning agency and working with cutting edge technologies, while being mentored by experts in the field
- Friday drinks, free breakfasts and a discounted PureGym right in our building
The key skills and qualities of a Product Marketplaces Assistant:
- A native French speaker who is also fluent in English (both written and verbal) and ideally a recent graduate in Marketing or another related degree
- An organised and analytical individual, ideally with some experience of SEO e.g. through internships or running your own blog
- Someone who loves learning and will relish the opportunities we offer to develop a broad range of skills in digital marketing
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.