SEO Executive (German speaking)
SEO Executive (German-speaking) – Competitive Salary + Benefits – London, UK
At Threepipe, we are looking for a capable SEO Executive who is a native German speaker to join our team based in East London. This is a chance to build on your experience in SEO as you take the next step in your career. You'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of clients and be truly supported to learn as much as your curiosity allows.
You'll have the opportunity to work with a mix of well-known retail brands to exciting sporting clients, while being mentored to learn everything you'll need to be a success in this industry. There are real opportunities for growth and development within Threepipe and you'll be in a prime position to take advantage of these.
The key responsibilities of an SEO Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Working with social media and PPC teams to optimise campaigns
- Keeping abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Threepipe is made up of 90 experts across SEO, PR, social, search and display media and content creation – the perfect mix of skills needed to help clients navigate today’s fragmented media across paid, earned, shared and owned channels. We’re a thinking agency that always delivers, bringing together the collective power of smart thinking, powerful relationships and data.
We are powered by ideas and algorithms. We are here to help brands and organisations build creative strategies so that they can connect and engage with audiences. We are also proud to be The Drum Magazine's 9th Best Independent UK Agency in 2018!
The benefits of being an SEO Executive are:
- Joining an award-winning agency and working with cutting edge technologies, while being mentored by experts in the field
- Friday drinks, free breakfasts and a discounted PureGym right in our building
The key skills and qualities of an SEO Executive:
- A native German speaker who has experience of working with an agency
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to adapt to the needs of various clients
- An organised and meticulous individual with a keen eye for detail in everything you do
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills; basic knowledge of other digital channels and being Google Analytics qualified is highly desirable
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.