CRM Marketing Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
CRM Marketing Manager – Home Counties – Upto £45,000
A superb branded organisation who form part of a multi-national organisation with an enviable portfolio of brands.
Key objectives of the role
- Drive and spearhead the CRM digital email marketing communications strategy predominately across trade and some retail audiences.
- Work alongside the global customer relationship team to promote database growth and effective email contact strategies.
- Produce regular commercial performance reporting for stakeholders.
- Take ownership of and manage CRM email campaign relevant budgets.
- Influence & engage the relevant stakeholders both internally and externally to deliver the digital transformation strategy to acquire targeted data capture, b2b engagement and then conversion to purchase.
- Suggest creative ideas and lead the execution of these ideas & proven strategies to map the digital journey and suggest avenues for data capture to result in extensive CRM engagement.
- Work closely & manage the relationship between the business and the digital agency.
As an email marketing manager you will have the ability through previous experience to demonstrate your delivery of successful email marketing campaigns in which you have achieved extensive growth of email database acquisition within a trade ‘b2b’ space.
You will be able to show you have strong project management skills, possess the ability to influence stakeholders and manage the necessary teams to ensure timely delivery of the CRM activity required to ensure success of the transformation programmes deliverables.
You must have at least 3 + years’ experience in ‘b2b’ email marketing with your experience gained working on acquiring, engaging and converting a 'b2b' trade targeted audience. You must have demonstrable experience in engaging with both a 'b2b' and 'b2c' audience.
Rewards & Benefits
The role is based in the Home Counties, you will work within an environment that has a real understanding of a flexible work / life balance, therefore offering the opportunity to work flexibly with the option of working 1-2 days at home per week. The role is paying up to £45,000 plus benefits.
Job Reference: GH/ 17586
Location: Home Counties
Apply for CRM Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly