To work with the rest of the communications team and with the Training & Consultancy and Business Development teams, to plan and deliver results-driven marketing campaigns for the Trust’s training and consultancy services.
Using marketing expertise, the role will co-ordinate and deliver cross-channel campaigns to promote our training and consultancy offer for creditor organisations, as well as campaigns that enable more people to access our free Wiseradviser training for money and debt advisers. The role will also plan and deliver social media and digital marketing activity for the Trust’s National Debtline and Business Debtline brands, help manage the Trust’s website and help meet SEO goals.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
Marketing campaigns to promote our training
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns to promote the Trust’s training and consultancy service for creditors, working closely with the Training & Consultancy and Business Development teams.
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns to promote the Trust’s free Wiseradviser training for money and debt advisers, working closely with the Training & Consultancy team
- Project manage research, planning, delivery and evaluation of specific marketing programmes and campaigns, including the use of email marketing, printed materials and advertising, website content, social media to promote the Trust’s training and consultancy services
- Use stakeholder or subject research to inform marketing plans, including identifying target markets for each campaign
- Devise and deliver marketing campaigns that are within brand guidelines as necessary and to budget
Delivery across channels
- Oversee regular e-bulletins, promote our training services, and provide content for the Trust’s wider e-communications with stakeholders.
- Working with colleagues in the communications team, write regular pitches and articles for trade media outlets that increase and maintain the profile of Wiseradviser and the Trust’s training and consultancy for businesses.
- Help to run the Trust’s conferences and awards programme, ensuring a presence at all conferences relevant to our training and consultancy services. Liaising with stakeholders and partners to ensure we maximise all channels to promote free training to the advice sector and our training for creditors, ensuring good communication through the projects and building good relationships
- Evaluating the success of specific campaigns using analytic tools and feed this back to others working in communications and marketing for future improvement
- Maintaining statistics and provide reports on marketing activity as requested.
- Contributing to the development of long-term marketing plans by identifying new opportunities and building on trends in traditional and digital media
Digital marketing for other brands
- Planning and delivering engaging and creative social media content for our National Debtline and Business Debtline brands (across Twitter, Facebook and YouTube)
- Planning and delivering Google Ads for our National Debtline brand, working with an external agency, and deliver Google Ads in-house for Business Debtline
- Helping to meet SEO goals, including working with colleagues in the Client Experience team
- Help to manage the Trust’s website, including using the Content Management System, Google Analytics and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Providing cover for other members of the communications team as required
- Any other related tasks as directed by the media and communications manager or head of public affairs and marketing
- Work to agreed budgets with approved suppliers
- Comply with organisational policies
- Any other relevant administrative and support duties required to ensure an efficient and effective operation
Any other duties commensurate with the level of the post