Marketing Manager - Fintech / retail - £50 - £55k + bonus
Recognised as one of the worlds most established FinTech companies, this fabulous company has expanded rapidly from humble beginnings in Ireland, to over 29 countries across the globe!
Their culture is progressive, inclusive and creative. It is a driven business, that also has a buzzing social scene too.
One of their most successful divisions is the UK retail foreign exchange divisions, that helps people access travel money online, and instore. Much loved by consumers, they are looking for a talented marketing manager to take their business to the next level!
Reporting into the Director of the whole business unit, this is a high profile marketing manager role! You will be responsible to deliver the annual marketing strategic, and implementing new marketing tactics across retail and online.
Key areas of focus include:
- Digital: Delivering the social, digital EPR and email activities
- Offline: Hands on delivery of print campaigns and local and national creatives
- Management and development of a small marketing team
- Monthly reporting and measurement of marketing ROI
- Third party marketing agency management, and retail relationships
This will suit an entrepreneurial candidate – who is not afraid of getting involved – and trying new things. With an open door policy, the culture embraces change and creativity – and you will have the opportunity to really stamp your mark on the marketing initiatives.
We are working to a tight timeline, so don’t delay and send your CV to me today!