2 days left
- Full Time
37.5 hours per week
1 year fixed term contract
We are looking for an experienced Marcomms Partner who will develop and implement a Marketing Communication Strategy for our Customer Experience Directorate.
Key areas of focus include developing a marketing framework for positioning the organisation as a housing provider of choice and extending our reach and market share - generating leads that will convert to an increased customer base and help us to maximise our growth and new business development opportunities.
Experience of managing consumer-facing marketing communication campaigns in both traditional, multiple and new 'digital' environments and the ability to lead and manage creative agencies - a collaborative self-starter who is highly creative, has strong storytelling, writing, copywriting, Google analytics, website and project management skills; with an innovative approach to creating engaging consumer-facing content.
You would be joining us at an exciting time - following the establishment of a new Customer Experience Directorate and the creation of a customer centric culture.
Driven by our vision for everyone to have the opportunity to have a place that they can call home, we're a leading social housing provider with a mission to deliver good quality, affordable homes to people who need them most.
We manage around 32,000 homes, serving 65,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, and shared ownership and sale, as well as specialist accommodation, and an ambitious house-building programme.
We're looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people's lives.
- Develop and implement a Customer Experience Marketing and Communication Strategy, ensuring all marketing activity and material is cohesive and in line with Corporate objectives.
- Create campaigns and communications that attract customers, deepen customer engagement, support retention and build brand reputation. Develop and manage appropriate measures to monitor and report on campaign effectiveness and support Stonewater in managing and promoting its external profile.
- Develop the innovative use of marketing tools to improve empty home re-let performance and target under occupation - broadening traditional marketing efforts.
- Proactively seek opportunities to secure positive media coverage, working closely with our appointed PR agency.
- Manage the delivery of an integrated content strategy ensuring effective and accurate delivery of copy and messaging for use across all online and offline platforms including print, web, social and digital.
- Bring an engaging digital/innovative approach to the marketing programme and the use of social media. Write blog stories, social media posts and update case studies.
- Monitor google analytics for site performance, identify and fix issues, suggest content plans based on what is working well.
- Run paid for / sponsored / targeted campaigns around key events / launches etc.
- Manage relationships with external designers to create bespoke materials when needed for events / ad opportunities etc.
The ideal candidate:
- A highly creative, motivated and committed self-starter with strong organisational and storytelling and presentation skills; requiring minimal supervision.
- Strong project management skills in a marketing environment and experience of managing consumer-facing marcomms campaigns in both traditional, multiple and new' digital' environments.
- Ability to lead and manage creative agencies - e.g. briefing, setting objectives and giving feedback on performance.
- Developing and managing detailed marcomms plans and campaigns, including creating engaging content across a range of media.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, particularly in relation to customer communications. Strong copywriting skills, with the ability to turn complex information into simple, appealing language.
- Experience and knowledge of using all forms of media to positively promote a leading customer centric organisation at regional and national level.
- Expertise in google analytics and measuring and improving the effectiveness of marketing activities, with a clear understanding of return on Investment.
- Developing innovative new approaches which have led to improved business performance.
- Thinks practically and logically and produces high quality work, overcoming problems/issues to meet deadlines.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent through relevant training and/or experience.
- A flexible attitude to work. You will be expected to work flexibly as required and will attend training and meetings at other offices.
Appointment to this role will be subject to satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
- At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
- And much more...
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?