Project Manager – circa £28,000 p/a – Leeds, West Yorkshire
The Brand Nursery is one of the UK’s top 20 brand consultancies and we’re currently on the lookout for a Project Manager who is happy to learn, develop and join our highly talented, creative project handling team. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a growing and dynamic company.
You will be working across a range of projects encompassing brand literature, packaging design and development of digital assets for clients within the automotive, corporate and food industries. You will be enthusiastic about playing your role in the development of impactful, creative ideas and eager to build towards a project director role in the near future.
The key responsibilities of a Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships, communicating clearly with all stakeholders throughout the project duration
- Managing all aspects of the project, including planning, implementation and budget control
- Using and developing your business understanding and analytical thinking to deliver sharp insights that make a real impact on our clients’ business
- Preparing quotations, handling requests from clients, presenting results and managing follow-ups with dedicated client teams
The Brand Nursery helps brands to grow and flourish. We provide design, brand strategy and consumer insight services to organisations in FMCG, Retail, Travel, Automotive and B2B. We don't have trademarked processes or proprietary models, as we believe that every Client is different, and every problem needs a bespoke solution.
We believe that great brands are good business, that insight and inspiration go hand in hand, and that effective brand strategy transcends channels. We deliver winning insights, commercial results, great client service and an enjoyable experience. That is why we are valued by our clients as a safe and experienced pair of hands, good listeners and straight talkers.
The key skills and qualities of a Project Manager:
- At least 3 years’ experience of agency-side project handling
- Skilled in taking responsibility for the efficient management of design and branding projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build meaningful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Organised, able to multitask and prioritise work, and a natural problem-solver
- Results focused, proactive, and passionate in delivering the right results for clients
- Willingness to travel required; driving license is preferred but not essential
As the role may involve European travel and Clients, a knowledge of French and/or German would be helpful.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.