Account Manager – Competitive Salary – Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Precision Marketing Group are looking for an established and experienced Account Manager to work in their direct marketing team. Working on some of the company’s largest and fastest growing accounts, you will manage the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion, liaising with clients on a regular basis, delivering on campaign strategy and working closely with the operations teams to ensure projects are completed to budget and on time.
The role will require constantly prioritising work flow as an essential skill, requiring you to thrive on giving excellent customer care and be able to demonstrate a commitment to providing a quality service to your clients. This is an excellent opportunity to grow in a rapidly growing company.
The key responsibilities of an Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Retaining client accounts and developing long-term trusted client relationships
- Preparing client proposals and taking responsibility for campaign management
- Meeting achievable targets and KPI's through maximising sales opportunities and profitability
- Reviewing job estimates and job profitability, managing projects and budgets within responsibility
- Any other task as reasonably required from you
Precision Marketing Group is the complete marketing services provider. We can take care of your whole campaign from start to finish.
We print and mail marketing material of every shape and size, source and manage lists and databases, and deliver campaign response analysis, so you can report on the impact and ROI of your campaigns. We also have a specialist department that designs and builds digital solutions, ranging from e-learning portals to web-to-mail platforms.
By eliminating external suppliers and keeping everything in-house, you benefit from faster turnaround times, tighter quality control, more competitive costings and a single point of contact.
The key skills and qualities of an Account Manager:
- Some experience in a similar sales and marketing role is necessary, with experience handling accounts, budgets and client relations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to develop positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A proactive and positive attitude to work, paying attention to detail in every aspect
- Commitment to meeting and achieving key performance indicators
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.