Online Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Online Marketing Manager – £27,000 p/a + Benefits – London, UK
A unique position has opened up at Powderwhite for an ambitious and driven Online Marketing Manager who wants to make their mark in the Online Marketing World within a forward-thinking, tech-driven travel company. You will be in charge of online promotional management, planning, executing and analysing promotional campaigns across a whole array of mediums online.
In charge of multiple aspects of the online marketing, the successful candidate will be at the epicentre of driving visitors and sales to our website, working across the company in order to deliver exceptional results, as well as producing reports and managing PPC and SEO campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a growing and dynamic company.
The key responsibilities of an Online Marketing Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering bespoke email marketing campaigns via Mailchimp and Salesforce, looking to become increasingly user-specific, and driving towards automation
- Managing the Powder White blog, creating of original and useful content in order to build authority and attract new customers via natural SEO
- Delivering a coherent social media programme, looking to grow engagement and followers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other relevant social media platforms
- Taking charge of PPC Management (Google PPC and Display, Facebook) alongside agency
- Researching and delivering fresh and original content on the website, including the research and creation of new resorts, as well us updating existing resorts with fresh content
- Working with the Sales Team, ensuring all promotions are accurately executed on our website
- Producing weekly reports on marketing performance, including lead generation; social media performance; email marketing performance; blog performance; and PPC performance
- Performing day to day agency management, working with a digital marketing agency as the initial point of contact, and acting as support for any campaigns or projects being worked on
- Auditing the website (with tools provided) to ensure that we are following SEO best practice
Powderwhite Ltd provide chalet hotel and apartment accommodation at popular ski resorts around the Alps including Courchevel, Val d'Isere, Verbier, Meribel, St Anton and many more. Powder White Ltd offers more than just ski resort accommodation by offering extra products and services such as ski lift passes, ski hire, childcare, wine, tours, excursions, transport and much more to make your skiing holiday an experience to enjoy and remember.
The benefits of being an Online Marketing Manager include:
- 25 days holiday + birthday half-day + pension contribution, Perkbox and Cycle-to-Work scheme
- Free catered chalet holiday and “Family and Friends” discount on PW chalet holidays
- Fizzy Fridays (beers every Friday!) + social events throughout the year
The key skills and qualities of an Online Marketing Manager:
- At least 2 years of online marketing experience, having experience in PPC and social media management
- A working knowledge of Mailchimp, and ideally some experience with Salesforce
- An analytical yet creative mind with a knack for problem-solving in various fields
- A keen eye for detail with an ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- A good knowledge of skiing and winter activities
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Apply for Online Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly