1 day left
- Part Time
What it’s about
We are looking for a dynamic marketer to join our Marketing Communications Team. As Marketing Officer, you will be central to the implementation of effective communications and marketing projects engaging with key audience groups in the Higher Education and Adult sector.
The role of Marketing Officer is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to work in a busy, international marketing environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
The post holder will manage the production and delivery of the marketing communications plan, as well as co-ordinating, delivering and evaluating marketing campaigns for Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing. Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing (www.admissionstestingservice.org) offers a range of tests to support selection and recruitment for higher education, professional organisations and governments around the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Producing and implementing marketing communications plans focusing on our suite of higher education admissions tests to meet agreed goals.
- Writing marketing copy (or outsourcing and project managing freelance copywriters) to a high standard of accuracy, clarity, effectiveness and punctuality, meeting the quality management standard and requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Producing and maintaining a range of print and digital promotional materials.
- Maintaining content on the Admissions Testing website (www.admissionstestingservice.org).
- Coordinating promotional campaigns to increase awareness of our admissions tests.
- Assisting in the production and maintenance of brand guidelines.
- Ensuring brand guidelines are reflected across online and offline channels and key messages are promoted efficiently and effectively to target audiences.
- Liaising with agencies and external stakeholders on digital marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Working on any other Cambridge Assessment English marketing projects or tasks as required, including supporting the wider Marketing Communications team on projects.
What we’re looking for
You will be a graduate (or equivalent) with considerable experience in marketing. You will be highly organised and motivated and have outstanding written and oral communication skills. You will have an eye for detail, and be confident in managing and prioritising your workload. In addition, you will be customer-focused with excellent project management skills.
You need to work well in a team and also independently to ensure timely project delivery. This role will suit someone who has a track record of meeting deadlines across multiple activities and has a commitment to quality.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Experience in a marketing communications role (essential)
- Experience of working in the education sector (desirable)
- Experience of working in a large international organisation (desirable)
You should have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills (essential)
- The ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (essential)
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure, whilst keeping an eye for detail (essential)
- Excellent project management skills (essential)
- Degree holder or equivalent experience (essential)
- Marketing qualification (desirable)
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment English is a part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. We are the global leader in English language assessment. We help people learn English and prove their skills to the world. We provide exams in English for speakers of other languages taken by over 5 million candidates worldwide each year, as well as the leading range of qualifications for language teachers.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
- Generous contributory pension
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays pro rata
- Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
- Cycle scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised staff restaurants
- Support for professional qualifications
- Discounted access to the University of Cambridge Sport Centre, along with various other local gyms.
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches lead to innovation and create an atmosphere where everyone’s contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work. Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 06/05/2019 and interviews will be held on 30th of May.
If you’re successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all
information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER