Marketing Manager – Brand Communications
Your new Company:
Häfele is an internationally trusted name supplying furniture fittings, ironmongery and hardware to the trade. We are recognised for our extensive range and quality of product as well as our expertise in the industry and excellent customer service. Häfele UK provides comprehensive customer support through our best in class sales and support team.
Your new role:
Supporting the Marketing Communications Manager in the execution of the Häfele UK annual marketing communication plan, this role will be responsible for the effective communication of Häfele’s Product and Service marketing offers, and the management of our general brand and corporate communications, including corporate sponsorship relationships.
Working closely with our Category management team and the Marketing Managers for our Onseller, Projects and Manufacturing channels, you will develop a deep and thorough understanding of our products and audiences. This knowledge will help you to plan marketing activity that helps us achieve our strategic marketing objectives and maximises our market share across our customer base.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A passionate marketer who possesses exceptional attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage a breadth of business projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated and able to drive projects forwards autonomously, assuming total ownership for your remit marketing activity
- 4 years+ in an in-house marketing department or marketing agency, working in a B2B environment
- Experience of building and managing cross-functional relationships
- Experience in working successfully with third party suppliers/agencies
- Experience of product marketing in a B2B environment
- Experience of managing print collateral
- Excellent communicate skills – oral and written
- An ability to use customer knowledge and insight to help craft project/design briefs and experience of critiquing the creative process to help achieve outstanding customer-focused communication across the entire marketing mix.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Salary and Company Profit Scheme Bonus
- Benefits including:
- Holiday of 23 days’ basic + 8 Bank Holidays in a complete year, increasing to 28 days basic with our length of service programme
- Healthcare: Cashplan scheme, access to money back on dental, optical, consultation, therapy treatments and wellbeing treatments, hospital treatment insurance, Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts: Huge range of shopping and activity discounts available through Westfield Rewards
- Pension Scheme
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Free on-site parking
This is a full time, permanent role, core hours are 8:45am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. A job profile is available on request. Please send your current total remuneration package, CV and covering letter to the Human Resource Department below by the close date. We are committed to equal opportunities. Should we receive a sufficient volume of suitable applicants prior to the stated close date we reserve the right to close the advert early. In light of this please ensure your application is submitted as soon as possible.
Closing date: 3rd May 2019