Market Strategy & Planning Manager
My client is a well-known global beverage brand based in Hampshire who supply the UK’s top grocers. They offer a progressive culture, excellent career progression and flexible working.
This is a newly created position for my client who are looking for someone from a commercial, category or shopper marketing background with excellent strategic thinking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Pricing and Promotional Management – Lead developing of pricing and promotional management
- Commercial Planning – Build annual financial plans for the brands
- Brand Performance Management – own tracking of internal brand P&L performance
- Brand Strategy – translate shopper insight into trading plans
My client is ideally looking for the following:
- Candidates from a commercial/category/shopper marketing FMCG background who are looking for a strategic/planning role
- Candidates with a great ability to use shopper insight to shape strategy
- Excellent stakeholder management skills