Content Manager for BAU
Content Manager for BAU | Central London | 6 Month Contract | £250+ per day (LTD)
Your new company
You will be working for an international trading and FX company in Central London.
Your new role
Your role will be to deliver BAU content in order to support the company's international websites. Examples of this could include the following:
* Using a message matrix to develop a series of email campaigns and customer welcome packs for traders
* Writing/editing copy about new payments systems
* Creating email comms about company IPOs
* Writing/editing/reviewing website promotional copy
* Working with the company's analysts to research and write short web copy about trading markets and company's on those markets.
You will report directly to the Head of Content for this role.
What you'll need to succeed
You are an experienced content manager that comes from an FX or financial services background. You have managed similar content in previous roles and have worked with international stakeholders. You are familiar with JIRA and other agile Kanban systems and processes and able to work within a regulatory framework. You are used to working in a busy environment and can juggle multiple tasks.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a day rate of £250+ depending on experience.