B2B Marketing Manager
Copart is the global leader in online vehicle remarketer, working in partnership with many of the world’s leading insurance companies, finance, banks, automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies and we are looking to recruit an ambitious and ROI focussed B2B Marketing Manager to join our marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing Copart’s ambitious marketing and external communications strategy. Reporting into the Head of Marketing this role will work closely with our Sales Teams to support the renewal and acquisition of new customers. We are looking for a person who has the ability to manage and drive multi-dimensional projects and initiatives and bring new and innovative ideas to our team.
At Copart we have seen large scale growth since we entered the UK market in 2007 and have exciting plans to continue to this grow in both the UK and Europe, and we are looking for the right candidate to help deliver this success and grow with us.
To consistently and actively demonstrate in support of the Company’s values
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a clear positioning and points of differentiation for the Copart brand and ensure that all marketing communications, both offline and online, reflect market leading position and proposition of Copart with our industry
- Manage and execute the Copart B2B marketing plan in line with Copart’s long term strategy and growth targets to increase leads and revenue for our Sales Teams.
- Design attractive and effective multi-channel marketing initiatives, campaigns and promotions to drive new customer acquisition
- Measure and report on the success of promotional campaigns. Produce sales analysis and campaign reports
- Drive promotion and lead generation of new product development to support business growth.
- Own the Social Media Marketing strategy for our B2B communications, from execution through to measurement, best practice content creation and amplification
- To implement Copart’s brand B2B PR and external communications strategy for both existing and potential customers
- Develop and maintain a PR and external communications database and build relationships with key contacts
- Design and produce effective B2B marketing and sales collateral to support new business activities
- To conduct ROI analysis on all marketing activity and adjust strategy accordingly
Such other duties as requested by your line manager
- Ambitious, commercial marketer with digital marketing experience
- Marketing qualification or CIM
- B2B marketing experience
- Experience of demand creation and contact acquisition campaigns
- Experience of integrated promotional, direct marketing and advertising campaigns
- Good understanding of digital & social media
- Confident communicator who will network and develop strong and productive business relationships with our suppliers, agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Strong and creative copywriting skills.
- Good understanding and awareness of brand management
- Able to manage a demanding schedule and deliver multiple marketing projects to deadline
- The ability to manage and drive multi-dimensional projects and initiatives
- Experience of the automotive sector is desirable but not essential
- Experience of website CMS systems